Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother Teresa

I am no Mother Teresa, but I love her!
She has some really good things to say, that help me!
I am sorry if you want to read a great quote from her, you have to scroll down through the pictures.
You think that I would have uploading pictures to blogger down,
but each and every time, I have to think how to post things in order!
Don't think I have got it right yet!

This is a way cool vanity!

Look at that mirror!

Huge!
I hesitate painting this, because I don't want to ruin it!
Someone owned this and looked in that big mirror!
I wonder who they were and what their life was like?
I hope it was a great life and they were happy!

I can't believe I am putting this picture on here, but hey this is real life!
Not only can I not figure out how to use blogger,
I am never sure how to take a picture of a mirror!
I have one eye closed trying to take the picture!
QUOTE
People are often unreasonable, illogical
forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish,
ulterior motives; be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and
some true friends; succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building,
someone could destroy overnight; build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
do good anyway.
Give the world your best anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
it was never between you and them anyway.
Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Erin said...

LAUGHED.OUT.LOUD when I saw your picture with the peace sign. So funny, so cute, so real :) Love it!

Loved the quote!!!

I can NOT wait to see what you do to this desk. Yup, I might just want this one too :)

Followers