Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial day weekend - FIRE!!!!

Paige is home from Moscow for the weekend!
Yahoo!
We love when she comes to visit!
Phil, her hubby just finished his first year of law school, and he went to Las Vegas with his brother for a gun training.
He teaches a concealed weapons class!
Paige is 6 weeks away from having baby boy Nelsen, and the drive home is 10 hours, another 8 hr. drive to Las Vegas, would have done her in!
So far, there has been a pedicure,(she can't reach her toes) lunch at Pepperbellys with Morgan,seeing people she used to work with, shopping at Target which resulted in a purchase of a new quilt for her bed. I do believe she is starting to nest, she wants that sweet baby to be laying on a pretty clean new quilt! Oh and does Target have some darling stuff on their shelves right now.
The rest of the day, involved Coopers T-ball game, a baby shower for her good friend, and then home to this!
A FIRE!
A Greaves family favorite!
We roasted marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers, you know smores!
Cooper is a fan!
.
It was raining a little bit of rain drops and a little bit of fire!

There is something soothing about a fire!
A picture before the smoke got so bad!
I love Cooper running in the back ground!
We kept hearing sirens, and thought for sure someone called 911, because they saw FIRE!

It has been one fun filled day and we have 3 more!

The party just started!

(and we can party because of our freedom)

And I'm proud to be an American

where at least I know I'm free!

And I won't forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me!

~Lee Greenwood~

3 comments:

Erin said...

...everbody stand up! Next to me...

Ha. I could not help myself. Your random, but funny :)

Fun night last night. I came home, stunk like fire, Derek said "go away, you stink!"...real nice huh! :)

I can't wait to hang out some more. It is pretty fun when Paige is around!

Angie in Wyo said...

Looks like a great weekend, for sure.

Anonymous said...

That is one HOT looking pregnant lady sitting by the fire! Thanks for taking care of her, see you in a couple days.

Followers