Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lots of Love!

This was a BIG day for Cooper!
He graduated from preschool, and may I say with honors!!!
Erin will post some cute pictures on her blog, but I just want to say....
How proud I am of Cooper!
~I really really LOVE this boy!~
Here is the before again, and not bad,
Jay said to me, "You are not going to paint this are you?"
Yes, I am!
LOVE!


Every time I paint something, it is my new favorite and I want to keep it and remodel my whole house!



They don't make furniture like they use to.
This cabinet is solid wood, heavy and beautiful detail!



It's my new favorite.
Until I paint something else!


The color is green water, valspar brand from Lowes.
I bought a 7.7 fl oz. sample, I wasn't sure I was going to like it.
I know the color is green water, but it is the prettiest blue I have ever seen!
I also have 1/2 can left to paint something else!
This web site is where the color idea came from!
http://www.cottagechicstore.com/
More Love!
Last night I went to a dance at the Weber State University Stake.
I didn't dance I watched the kids dance, and served food!
It's my calling, Relief Society advisor to a singles ward and I LOVE it!
I love the Kids and the people I serve with!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute little Cooper, handful and all :) I could not help but get a little teary at his graduation...and it's only PRESCHOOL...ha! Cute little post!

LOVE the red dresser...so unique!
and LOVE LOVE LOVE the sea green one...I want that too!

Followers