Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mystery solved

Almost everyday, I ride my bike or drive over to a pop machine and buy a diet pepsi!

I do this for 2 reasons.
1. I love the morning. .
2. I have no will power!

I buy just one diet pepsi, so I will only drink one.

On my morning excursion,
I started to notice there was a picture in the window of a frame shop by the pop machine.
Everyday, I would look at this picture and I could not for the life of me, think where I had seen it before!
I peeked through the window and looked at the price!
$599.00

It is an original oil painting!

I am making some cork boards, and I was searching through the pictures I had bought at various locations.
I only bought the pictures for the frames.
This is one of them I pulled out!

It has a $3.00 price tag on it,
and it looks similar to the $599.00 picture!

Even the frames are the same!
The $3.00 picture


The $599.00 oil painting!
Yup, mystery solved!

1 comment:

Paige said...

holy smokes, that's crazy! but I know you and you're dying to get your hands on the expensive one so you can spray paint it and make it something really cute. am i right? :)

Followers