Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


The table with the beautiful flowers sent by who? The Turkeys on our plates made by Cooper & Spencer!
I understand Derek helped too! Good Dad!


The Huge family gathering!


The workers! Derek is the master potato masher!

Big brother Cooper helping Spencer put on his coat, so they can go outside and run!!!

Sadie, wondering why she can't come in and eat with us!

Thanksgiving has come and gone!

I was worried that it was going to be Sunday dinner on a Thursday. We did not have a huge family gathering. It was Jay and I, Morgan, Jake, Derek, Erin, Cooper & Spencer. Paige and Phil could not come from school - finals this week for Phil!

I should not have worried, because there is something special about the day of Thanksgiving! It must be because we pause in this crazy fast paced world to be Thankful!

1 comment:

Morgan Greaves said...

The table looked so PRETTY!!!! I need to get your pictures...my camera battery was dead. I wish I would have taken my camera to the park... Cooper and Spencer were in heaven!

Followers