Friday, July 31, 2009

"From there to here, and here to there, Funny things are everywhere." Dr. Seuss





Moving! Yes I hate it, but I love Erin, Derek, Cooper and Spencer, so I have tried to help them! Everything is a mess, everybody is tired, but there are Funny things everywhere!

All the food is packed, so Paige bought corndogs from the gas station for everyone!
The kitchen table is full of bubble wrap, sissors, & tape, so Cooper, Spencer & Paige enjoy their lunch sitting on the floor! The kids were loving it!

As fast as Erin could pack a box of toys, Spencer would unpack it! Look how happy he was!

Spencer fell asleep, he was just tuckered out from all the fun! We just kept working and Jake stacked the boxes around him! Thanks Jake for a good laugh!

Thank you Dr. Suess for reminding us there are Funny things everywhere!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Have I ever told you how much I hate packing?! You have made it MUCH easier for me mom. Really you are the best! What would I do with out you? We have had fun despite all the craziness!!

Paige said...

yeah for chevron corn dogs! ha they're my favorite.

Followers