Saturday, August 14, 2010

Titanic

I took my camera to a BBQ that we had with our friends,
and we were having so much fun, I didn't think of taking a picture until everyone was leaving!
Miriam, Joan & Jill - Kris had left.

Miriam, Me & Joan
Our husbands were there, but not wanting a picture,
they are such guys!
We had lots of great food, lots of laughs, & some tears.

I especially liked the inspirational stories of their callings!

We went on a cruise with them and had such a great time!
We decided to try another adventure to Egypt, Israel, Rome, Athens, Ephesus etc.
I am a wee bit nervous, because this is the ship we will be taking,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deX7R9RbmX0

It almost tipped over, and every dish on the ship broke!
Now that would be an adventure - Yikes!

No comments:

Followers