Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Party according to Spencer!


Spencer is going to be 3 and He is a photographer!

He took pictures of his Dad's 30th birthday party, and I thought I would share them with you!

The grass! It is green and lush!
I would never think to take a picture of the grass,
and I might be really happy I have this picture one day!


The cement, I didn't really pay attention to this part of the party!


Someones cute feet, and I really like the color of polish!
If you recognize these feet, let me know the color - Please!


Spencer is not very tall and this is his view!

stripes!

chairs


Cooper, or how about the view beyond. . .
Just kidding!

The umbrella and yard, he is getting better!


The flowers, that he watered with a cup out of the water cooler!


Wow, Aunt Rachel and Grandma Kelly!
Thanks Spencer, for the real happenings at the Birthday party!

No comments:

Followers