Sunday, August 15, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Derek is turning the big
30!
His birthday is Aug. 26th - the same day as my brother Mat, and my niece Ashley!
Erin wanted to surprise him, she had a surprise party for him early, so he wouldn't figure it out!

I think he was surprised and Happy!
He sure has a lot of neat friends and an awesome family!
Erin ordered this cute cake and decorated around it.
She sure knows how to throw a party.


These pictures were before the party started!
Once it started I was to busy having fun, and didn't take more pictures.
Spencer did though and my next post will be his photography skills, and how he saw the party!
Happy Birthday Derek!
A few weeks early!

2 comments:

Angie in Wyo said...

Looks like fun. What a great idea to surprise him early!

Erin said...

Seriously the PERFECT night. Lots of fun, food, family and friends. Thanks for all the help! And yes, that cake was worth every penny just for the WOW factor...hee hee!
Now I gotta plan Spencers party! Does it ever end?!

Followers