Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today . . . .

Thunder & Lightening
Hail
Torrential rain
Snow
Where are you Sun?
I drove all the way across town to use my 40% off coupon at Joannes.
Forgot the coupon!
The girl in front of me asked the lady cutting fabric if she could use her email coupon off her phone?
"No,"the worker said, "we need the bar code."
"Do you have any coupons I could use," the girl asked?
"I am sorry we don't." the worker said.
I am next, and I say, "I forgot my coupon too, but I am buying this fabric anyway."
The worker walks over and picks up a flyer that has a 50% off coupon and hands it to me.
"Most people don't know these are here, but I give them out freely!"
WHAT?????
I am glad I am the one she gave it to, freely!

The fabric with the coupon - $15.00
The Ugly duckling bought at the Salvation Army for $14.99

Wish me luck!

I am loving White!!
Watching Spencer tonight, Yes overnight - excited!
He is pure JOY!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Mom :)
Found a computer so I hoped on it!
I can not wait to see what you do to that chair!! Love the chairs you already made, the chalk board and the table!
Good luck with Spencer tonight...you might need it :)

LOVE YA!

PS. you should put some prices on these so people know that are avaliable!

Paige said...

That's funny about the worker at Joann's. She must've liked you. :)

Love all the stuff you're working on and I can't wait to see that chair finished. it will look awesome! Love the fabric you picked.

Followers