Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOVE!

Spencer is so funny! I was watching him yesterday, while Erin was with Cooper on a preschool field trip. I was painting and Spencer was playing with a ball and bat. The ball went down the stairs. He looked at me and said, " Grandma you go get it, there are monsters "I said , "There are no monsters at Grandmas! " He said, " Grandma you a monster. I pouted and before I could say anything, he knew I was sad and He said," Grandma you a Princess!"

He is loving the pink rocker I painted!!! He's so CUTE!!!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

little stinker, he's getting big! he's not a baby anymore. time for erin to have another one. :) I love that he's sitting on the pink rocking chair. so funny!

Angie in Wyo said...

So cute!! I agree with Paige, Erin and Derek get on the ball!!

Followers