Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

Today is Paiges birthday!

24 years ago, I was working swing shift at IRS - until 2:00 in the morning! My last break of the night was 10:15. I wasn't feeling so well, back ache etc. By the time I got back to my desk I knew I was in labor! I called Jay and said, "I am coming home, I am going to have this baby." He took Morgan and Erin to his Moms and I drove home a little crazy. Every time I would have a labor pain I would push on the gas and go a little faster. When I left work, everyone said call us tomorrow and tell us how it went. We got in the car, and I said hurry, the pains are close. Barely made it to the hospital and Paige was born at 12:45! Jay called my work before they went home and were they surprised how quick I had her! SO WERE WE!!!!! She was 5lbs 6 oz. and a cute little thing!

P- pretty, loves purple, pregnant - Yahoo!
A-animated, adventurous,adorable aunt
I- intense
G- great, generous, gorgeous
E-extraordinary, very entertaining, edgy

Paige is one of a kind and what a blessing she has been to our family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Paige said...

haha thanks mom! I can always count on you to make me look better than I really am. :) I love "intense" and "edgy". ha

Erin said...

Hello?!...Mom,you there?! Time to update the blog!!

Followers